Monday, June 27, 2011

Learning French

Sally and I are going to have to learn French for this assignment so we have purchased the French version of Rosette Stone.  We have been working on it for two months.  We went to a movie that was in French and had English subtitles and picked out one French word:  Bonjour.  We have more work to do.

I thought it might be helpful to the one or two of you who are following this blog to learn French along with us.  So I think I will have the French word of the Day.

Today the French word is "sandwich."  In English it means "sandwich."  A sandwich is a food that puts meat, and/or cheese, peanut butter, mayo, or whatever, between two slices of bread.

As you can see, I am getting into this blog stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe after sandwich and man, you could try the French version of "manwich." As you may recall, it is more than just a meal.

    ReplyDelete